What would my life look like without these excuses and how would it feel? Dr. Wayne Dyer self-help author, motivational and transformational speaker, gives us insight into how to change our excuses into positive affirmations daily to see a change in your thoughts and intention.
1) Excuse — It will be difficult. > Becomes >
ANSWER — I have the ability to accomplish any task I set my mind to with ease and comfort.
2) Excuse — It is going to be risky. > Becomes >
ANSWER — Being myself involves no risk. It is my ultimate truth and I live fearlessly.
3) Excuse — It is going to take a long time. > Becomes >
ANSWER — I have infinite patience when it comes to fulfilling my own destiny.
4) Excuse – I don’t deserve it. > Becomes >
ANSWER — I am divine creation — a piece of God – how can I be undeserving?
5) Excuse — It is not my nature. > Becomes >
ANSWER — My essential nature is perfect and faultless — it is to this nature that I return
6) Excuse — I can’t afford it. > Becomes >
ANSWER — I am connected to unlimited source of abundance.
7) Excuse — Nobody will help me
ANSWER — The right circumstances and people are already here and will show up on time.
8) Excuse – It has never happened before
ANSWER — I am open and willing to attract all that I desire beginning here and now
9) Excuse — I am not strong enough
ANSWER – I have access to unlimited assistance. My strength comes from my connection to my source.
10) Excuse — I am not smart enough
ANSWER — I’m a creation of the divine mind, all is perfect and I am a genius in my own right.
11) Excuse – I am too old — not old enough.
ANSWER — I am an infinite being — the age of my body has no bearing on what I do or who I am.
12) Excuse — It’s too big. > Becomes>
ANSWER — I think only about what I can do now. By thinking small I accomplish great things.
13) Excuse— I don’t have the energy.
ANSWER — I feel passionately about my life. And this passion fills me with excitement and energy.
14) Excuse — It is my personal family history
ANSWER — I live in the present moment by being grateful for all of my life experiences as a child.
15) Excuse — I am too busy. > Becomes >
ANSWER — As I un clutter my life I free myself to answer the callings of my soul.
16) Excuse — I am too scared. > Becomes >
ANSWER — I can accomplish anything I put my mind to because I know I’m never alone.