2012 The TRUTH You're NOT being TOLD The clock runs out Sep 25th 2011
December 21 2012 or sooner? Yes much sooner, the clock runs out September 25th THIS YEAR. The truth the governments of the world are keeping from you. This seminar presented by Alex Retrov and Krystal Alexander-Hille will wake you up to the truth behind the 2012 doomsday prophecy. According to Retrov, the Mayan calendar end date of December 21st 2012 is a fake date created by the 'Illuminati' to catch us completely unprepared for the horrific events to come in September THIS YEAR . The clock runs out this year, NOT December 21, 2012. See the overwhelming evidence for yourself!
For the record, I believe we're being protected by our galactic friends who won't allow a global cataclysm to occur. This is my belief, so use your own discernment. While I do firmly believe that we will take a step backwards before we take a huge leap forwards, this will also involve a period of time where things may get a little uncomfortable. Be sure to have plenty of fresh water and a 3+ month supply of food, just in case.
As for the idea of relocating, that's your decision as well. I live near the Gulf of Mexico and do not plan on going anywhere. I don't fear death. If a cataclysm takes my life, then I get to come back as a crystal child and will pick up where I left off, but with many more abilites! Besides, who really wants to live in a post-cataclysmic society? I don't!!! In the meanwhile, be at peace, help your neighbors and love everyone.
It's also quite possible that none of this will manifest, due to different timelines. Either way, there's nothing to worry about because we truly are spiritual beings having a human experience so enjoy the ride!
Remember this: we CHOSE to be here at this point in time. Some amazing things are in store for us. Stay tuned to in5d for more.
1. Respect everyone, including our guests.
2. No continuous swearing (some words are tolerated, like hell, shit and ass, but not often) No "F" word!!!
3. NO POSTS IN ALL CAPS, CONTINUOUSLY! On one line, it's alright, but not all the time.
4. No PoStS LiKe ThIs AlL tHe tImE.
5. Don't ask to be mod
6. No racist or homophobic comments
7. No impersonations of Mods, Admin or other Chatango members
8. No porn
9. No pretending to be mod
10. No sexual harassment
11. Try to keep the chat focused on metaphysical, spiritual or esoteric topics
12. No spamming
13. Have fun Violating any of these rules may result in an immediate ban. For some people, this will be their first time here. Let's try to make a nice impression for all of our guests and treat everyone as you would like to be treated.
All content posted on this site is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech. in5d.com is not responsible for content written by contributing authors. The information on this site is provided for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for professional advice of any kind. in5d.com assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material.