Guest writer, In5D.com
2017 the year of recalibration, propulsion and consolidation. Fluctuations in the dimensional frequency can already be felt. Glitches in the matrix may be occurring for some, deja vu, timeline slippage. Others may be experiencing physical symptoms of recalibration as the energy ripples.
Heart palpitations can be experienced as our heart chakras adjust to the new frequency set by the third and final super moon of 2016. Bringing to fruition a series of upgrades kick-started in late august by the blood moons, rolled out cosmically in the latter half of 2016. The heart chakra is the transmuter, the washing machine for all negative, dense karmic energy.
Some may be experiencing flashbacks to emotionally challenging times in the past, perceived past mistakes or traumatic events, giving rise to feelings of fear, bitterness, shame or guilt. This is the heart chakra kicking in at its newer frequency. Little orbs of dark energy bubbling up through our vibratory field to be released or oppressed. It is our choice to experience, own and release these bubbles of heavier energy or squash them back down into our energetic and karmic core.
Karmic release is shadow work. Hard, challenging and tricky to navigate. These orb bubbles will speed up as January takes form. The cosmic energy making our frequencies higher, forcing these sticky, heavier pockets of emotional energy to dislodge, loosen and rise. Some may feel shaky, physically, others may speak the language of chakras and understand instinctively their chakras need balanced.
Realignment throws our system out of balance to loosen and lighten our energetic load as the frequencies on Gaia get higher. We can let go the load by experiencing the bubbles of energy as emotion.
As our mind body soul systems recalibrate we can experience nausea, headaches, weakness in limbs, spaciness, knots of anxiety in solar plexus or gut (with no recognizable cause), sometimes cold and flu symptoms, popping and buzzing in our ears, blurry short term memory and general tiredness. Like a battery that is energizing the whole being as well as parts, an overload of energetic work can drain our battery quickly, self care is always a priority.
You may feel drawn down the rabbit hole of darker feelings, sinister places, upsetting memories. This is the lancing of the orb. The release of its toxins. Be in the moment if you can, experience and own your feelings, then release them. Ground yourself. Move on. Get back into the present. Engage your senses, breathe in the now.
Premonitions, synchronicity and telepathic abilities are increasing as we raise our frequencies. This can also give us a sense of sea sickness as the waves get higher, triggering dna activation upgrades at a cellular level. Our perception of the reality we exist in is changing, our senses are recalibrating, expanding to the quantum experience. It’s bound to feel a bit strange!
Our guides will use numbers as language to communicate with us. 11.11 (the number of awakening) can also signal incoming waves! Just as seeing your own special number can be a hug from your higher self.
We made it through 2016 for a reason. We learnt a lot about ourselves, the matrix we call reality and the strategies we can use to navigate stormy cosmic waters, karmic clear outs and negative energies. 2017 is when we put them into practice. Here are 7 essential tools to help raise your vibrations.
1. Educate yourself and detox from the matrix. Eat regularly, healthy foods, plenty of water, vegetables and fruit. Avoid stimulants like energy drinks and caffeine as these will exacerbate fluctuations in your energetic frequency field making it harder to ground yourself. Water will also help flush out the physical by products of the karmic clearout. Have a mainstream media blackout as a general rule. Avoid synthetics and chemicals as we are getting more sensitive to them.
2. Call your soul tribe in meditation or ritual or prayer. Send energetic waves to them, you are ready to be in their light. If you have soul tribe in your life recharge with them, laugh, love and relax in their comfortable company.
3. Seek alignment in your chakras through treating your mind body soul system with care and respect. Meditation, healing therapies, essential oils, exercise, yoga, chanting, live music, creating will help to rebalance your chakras, restoring your equilibrium.
4. Be kind. Our activated heart chakras are enabling us to live each moment through the heart, where before we were programmed to live through the ego, neglecting or poisoning our chakra system. We can now align to the frequency of love, transmuting negative energy through the heart. Literally living love. This means bringing humility, compassion and gratitude into our lives, seeking core calm and connectedness.
5. Reflect, assess and reorganize your life based on the answer to a simple question – do I feel good about myself in this situation or with this person?
6. Declutter and simplify your life. What do you actually need? Step away from consumerism, competition and if necessary convention. Being true to yourself helps align you to a more peaceful frequency. Material possessions are not necessary in a world of freedom and abundance. Release, let go.
7. Connect and meditate in nature or with the cycles of the moon. Be one with the frequency of Gaia. Recharge your energetic batteries, breathe and be grounded by the vibration of Gaia.
Many will experience an extra sensitive energy field, even physically shuddering as lower frequencies come into contact, very physical reactions to energetic triggers. Avoid crowds, dark places (either buildings or people) and seek peace in meditation, nature, soul tribe and water.
Dark workers will sense these fluctuations and try to feed off it. Stay away from external drama and try to keep hold of the reigns of internal drama. Let the light of love fill you. Smile at children. Help people. Stop and give others or yourself time if they or you need it. Be mindful of your present as much as possible.
Take regular internal readings, diagnostics. Do I feel safe, happy, calm? If not step back and breathe. The love vibration is right there next to you, inside you, around you at all times. Breathe into it. Connect and channel peace. Keep your legs strong and firm, grounded.
We are like tuning forks – hyper sensitive antennae that are reacting and responding to fluctuations in the energetic fields around us. This is how it will be for some time. We can manage this by being aware of it, tracking it and our mind body spirit responses. Using our awakening tool kit to navigate the ripples, ride the waves and regain our balance and equilibrium.
Quantum upgrades make anything possible. To open our minds to the multiple possibilities of quantum existence is to release lifetimes of fear, control and oppression. To expand our consciousness beyond linear, 3d limitations. We are being propelled to dimensions where being able to levitate, walk on water and teleport will be possible for all of us (not just Dynamo and Tibetan Monks!).
Feel strong in your core, know what you have experienced and survived, treat yourself with love and kindness. Connect with universal love frequency, find your groove, go with the flow, stay grounded and use the toolkit to keep you energized, balanced and expansive!
About the author: Born and raised in Glasgow I graduated with an MA in English & Politics, then spent time traveling in Australia. I came home to study, graduating with an MSC in Business Marketing Management. I followed this with a PGCE in English and taught for a year in Glasgow before moving to East London where I taught English and worked as a Head of Year for 14 years. After the birth of my second daughter I left teaching and have been a stay at home mum for three years. During this time I have led guided meditation groups, retrained as a reiki healer and started my Facebook page awakening5dhealing. I am clairvoyant and clairaudient; I’ve been reading tarot for 25 years. I have always instinctively understood that this world was being run by a small group of men. A recovering Catholic, I experienced my spiritual awakening after breaking my leg three years ago. The realization that quantum mechanics is oneness changed my life. I now write, work as a spiritual healer using reiki, crystals and Starseed Tarot Cards and take part in local healing festivals.