Out of the millions of websites on the internet, in5d is ranked in the top 1/2 of 1% of all websites globally with over half a million visitors each month. THANK YOU for being part of our in5d family!
Please visit our sister sites in5d Connection, maya 2012 and HolisticCancerResearch. Click HERE for in5d t shirts, mugs and more!
Last updated on April 18, 2009 at 12:00 am EDT by in5d Alternative News
Do you have an obsession over the stars and outer space? Have you ever experienced prophetic dreams or visions? Do you have a fascination with ancient symbols? Take the quiz below, you might be a starseed!
Starseeds are simply those
people who either have been awakened to Spirit or have bloodlines from
ancient days which connect them to visitors from the stars. There are
people of Starseed origin that are just
people. They may have more insight and longing for things of spiritual
nature, and a deep respect for the creation. As there are different
races of people, and differing ranks of spirits, so also are there
different types of Starseeds. There are those of unions with higher
dimensional beings, those of unions with angelic spirit beings, and
those of unions with reptillian beings: these latter often being bred
through genetic manipulation in secret experiments using technology and
genetic information taught by reptillians.
True Starseeds in harmony with the Creator exhibit certain personality
traits and manifestation of powers inherited from their ancestors.
There are many lists of Starseed traits made by people suspecting such
a heritage, but these often have combined the traits of all type of
Starseed, including those traits inherint in reptillians.
Some of the traits of true Starseed who are in harmony with the Creator
1) An aversion to bright unnatural lighting, yet solace found in
2) An aversion to reptiles, amphibians, and snakes. [Reptillian seeds
often are obsesively attracted to these however.]
3) Sensitivity to extreme hot or cold.
4) An extreme sensitivity to pain.
5) A feeling of being very different from most others.
6) A memory or memories of a profound experience around the ages 5 to
9, usually having something to do with "aliens," UFO's, or stars. This
could also include spiritual visions of earth creatures or people.
SPIRITUAL PSYCHOLOGY: In a recent poll, nearly
75% of all Americans believe they are psychologically prepared for
proof of extraterrestrial life while nearly 80% of those polled believe
the U.S. Government is hiding information relating to UFO's and
7) An obsession with the stars and/or outer space.
8) Having an "imaginary" childhood friend that seemed to speak of its
own accord, as if they were a separate entity. This sometimes continues
9) Attraction to the colors green, blue, and purple, especially the
lighter/softer colors such as sky-blue and lavender.
10) Accute hearing/above average hearing range.
11) Extreme sensitivity to excessive or clamourous noise.
12) A driving need to get away from "normal" people to either be alone,
or seek out someone who shares your interests in spiritual matters.
13) An inner desire and knowing to "do what is right" even though these
things were not taught, but often feeling trapped as a child and
expressing ones self in ways that are troubling to others.
14) Hyperactivity as a child.
15) Extreme sensitivity or extreme tolerance to alcohol, medicines,
16) Creating within ones own mind "fantasy" worlds that often include
alien life, journeys to other planets, and places beyond the
stereotypical "fantasies" of earth.
17) Dreams involving flying in bodily form or astral projection.
18) Prophetic dreams, visions, or mental suggestions that later come to
SPIRITUAL PSYCHOLOGY: Blind people have dreams.
In conventions for the blind, they often segregate themselves as being
born blind versus being advantageously blind (where blindness occured
after being able to see). My advantageously blind Psychology of Sleep
and Dreams professor stated that once he went blind, he still retained
the ability to see in his dreams, but after a while, his dreams became
more sensory related to touch, smell and sound versus visual cognition.
19) Being empathic.
20) Having a desire to heal.
21) Having a desire to try to "save the world" or straiten out problems
in the world.
22) A solid beleif that there is an all-powerfull, all-knowing deity,
even though you may not have been taught about "God."
23) Having a nagging feeling that most religions,
both orthodox and unorthodox, are missing some key elements in their
24) An almost obsessive desire to search out the missing elements of
spiritual teachings not found in religion.
25) Missing time, extra slow time, or speeding time.
26) Having experienced being in one place, then in the blink of an eye
being somewhere else. [teleportation/bilocation]
Knowing you have been in a certain place, but others who you saw in the
same place claim you were not there. [invisibility/cloaking/phasing]
28) A connection to animals that is above average.
29) Telepathic communication with animals.
30) Attraction to birds of prey such as Hawks and Eagles.
31) A special attraction to cats - all cats seem to be your friend.
32) Attraction to "power animals" such as Bear, Wolf, or Buffalo
33) Aversion to city living - strong desire to live in a rural and
34) Knowing something is gravely wrong with society without having this
knowledge preached to you by doomsday prophets, or conspiracy theorists
- you see it yourself and evaluate it within your own mind.
35) A very deep inner pull that seems to constantly make you aware that
you are more than you are, and you need to be finding out what and why.
36) Extreme aversion to violence, fighting, and war.
37) Having a deep desire to form a union with one person of the
opposite sex for life. Even having this urge as a child.
38) Having an awareness of romantic attraction and love prior to the
age of 10.
43) Attraction to powerful things in nature, such as thunderstorms,
lightning, waterfalls, and surf.
44) Attraction to ancient symbols.
45) Being an avid reader who "drinks in" knowledge quicker than the
46) Having an interest or attraction to such fields of science as
archaeology, astronomy, or quantum physics.
47) Aversion to mundane employment, repetitive tasks, "dead-end" jobs.
Not satisfied with working for others, but more than willing to work
doing something [which you have yet to discover, but know is out there]
48) Aversion to sexual joking, racial joking, or foul language.
50) A nagging suspicion that you are more than your parents offspring,
that you have some unfulfilled mission, and that the implications of
these matters have powerful and eternal consequeces for both yourself
and the Earth.
If you can answer "yes" to even half of these, there is a good chance
you are Starseed. If you have answered 35 or more of these in the
affirmative, you most likely are Starseed, especially if you answer
"yes" to some of the deeper traits, such as those in numbers 6, 22 to
27, 29, 42, and 50.
The influences of the Pleiades was
known to the ancient peoples of Earth. The seven stars, the seven
sisters as they were named - though a small cluster in the night sky,
were perceived as being much more than a few small stars in the myriad
of lights above. Ancient people knew the Truth and expressed it. We
have always been messengers, a rank of "angels" - though not the higher
ranked angels. Some of us have not always been obedient to the absolute
Truth, and have been both misled and have misled.
I clarify to you at this time, that the Truth will be presented and all
misconceptions cleared. Omissions will be reinstated, and additions
will be removed so that the Truth of the eternal concepts, the will of
the Creator, and the purpose of creation becomes a shining beacon of
light as the stars illuminate through the darkness, and your closest
star brings the light of day.
1. Respect everyone, including our guests.
2. No continuous swearing (some words are tolerated, like hell, shit and ass, but not often) No "F" word!!!
3. NO POSTS IN ALL CAPS, CONTINUOUSLY! On one line, it's alright, but not all the time.
4. No PoStS LiKe ThIs AlL tHe tImE.
5. Don't ask to be mod
6. No racist or homophobic comments
7. No impersonations of Mods, Admin or other Chatango members
8. No porn
9. No pretending to be mod
10. No sexual harassment
11. Try to keep the chat focused on metaphysical, spiritual or esoteric topics
12. No spamming
13. Have fun Violating any of these rules may result in an immediate ban. For some people, this will be their first time here. Let's try to make a nice impression for all of our guests and treat everyone as you would like to be treated.