Out of the millions of websites on the internet, in5d is ranked in the top 1/2 of 1% of all websites globally with over half a million visitors each month. THANK YOU for being part of our in5d family!
Please visit our sister sites in5d Connection, maya 2012 and HolisticCancerResearch. Click HERE for in5d t shirts, mugs and more!
Cannon, Braden, Wilcock, Stray, Pinchbeck and Donahue Talk About Crop Circles
Last updated on August 23, 2012 at 12:00 am EDT by in5d Alternative News
Dolores Cannon, Gregg Braden, David Wilcock, Geoff Stray, Daniel Pinchbeck and Bill Donahue share their expertise regarding Crop Circles.
A crop circle is a sizable pattern created by the flattening of a crop such as wheat, barley, rye, maize, or rapeseed. Crop circles are also referred to as crop formations, because they are not always circular in shape. The documented cases have substantially increased from the 1970s to current times. In 1991, two hoaxers claimed authorship of many circles throughout England.
Twenty-six countries reported approximately 10,000 crop circles in the last third of the 20th century; 90% of those were located in southern England. Many of the formations appearing in that area are positioned near ancient monuments, such as Stonehenge. According to one study, nearly half of all circles found in the UK in 2003 were located within a 15 km (9.3 miles) radius of Avebury. Archeological remains can cause cropmarks in the fields, in the shapes of circles and squares, but they do not appear overnight and they are always in the same places every year.
On the following video, go to the 3:42 marker to view Daniel Pinchbeck, Gregg Braden, Geoff Stray and David Wilcock's views on Crop Circles:
1. Respect everyone, including our guests.
2. No continuous swearing (some words are tolerated, like hell, shit and ass, but not often) No "F" word!!!
3. NO POSTS IN ALL CAPS, CONTINUOUSLY! On one line, it's alright, but not all the time.
4. No PoStS LiKe ThIs AlL tHe tImE.
5. Don't ask to be mod
6. No racist or homophobic comments
7. No impersonations of Mods, Admin or other Chatango members
8. No porn
9. No pretending to be mod
10. No sexual harassment
11. Try to keep the chat focused on metaphysical, spiritual or esoteric topics
12. No spamming
13. Have fun Violating any of these rules may result in an immediate ban. For some people, this will be their first time here. Let's try to make a nice impression for all of our guests and treat everyone as you would like to be treated.