Drunvalo Melchizedek explains the meaning of 'In Lak'ech' and how the Mayan culture used this terminology with one another. In Lakech means 'I am another you'.
Drunvalo Melchizedek explains the meaning of "In Lak'ech". Everyone always asks what "In lak'esh" means. The correct spelling is "In Lak'ech". To all of you watching this video it means "YOU ARE ANOTHER ME" or "I AM ANOTHER YOU".
Read what everyone is talking about on this subject and leave a comment onYouTube
SPIRITUAL PSYCHOLOGY: Psychologist Carl Jung coined the terms introversion and extroversion. Introverts are people who, generally, are quiet and reserved. They will often keep their "energy" within. Extroverts are commonly outgoing and assertive people. Introverts can "send" energy through thought and intention without fear of attention or recognition. For example, they can send the energy of "love" to other people in a grocery store without saying a word.
1. Respect everyone, including our guests.
2. No continuous swearing (some words are tolerated, like hell, shit and ass, but not often) No "F" word!!!
3. NO POSTS IN ALL CAPS, CONTINUOUSLY! On one line, it's alright, but not all the time.
4. No PoStS LiKe ThIs AlL tHe tImE.
5. Don't ask to be mod
6. No racist or homophobic comments
7. No impersonations of Mods, Admin or other Chatango members
8. No porn
9. No pretending to be mod
10. No sexual harassment
11. Try to keep the chat focused on metaphysical, spiritual or esoteric topics
12. No spamming
13. Have fun Violating any of these rules may result in an immediate ban. For some people, this will be their first time here. Let's try to make a nice impression for all of our guests and treat everyone as you would like to be treated.
All content posted on this site is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech. in5d.com is not responsible for content written by contributing authors. The information on this site is provided for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for professional advice of any kind. in5d.com assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material.