Out of the millions of websites on the internet, in5d is ranked in the top 1/2 of 1% of all websites globally with over half a million visitors each month. THANK YOU for being part of our in5d family!
Please visit our sister sites in5d Connection, maya 2012 and HolisticCancerResearch. Click HERE for in5d t shirts, mugs and more!
Last updated on April 18, 2009 at 12:00 am EDT by in5d Alternative News
Here’s a short list of the benefits that come from a
daily meditation practice….
1. Your life becomes significantly more clearer and
The hustle and bustle of everyday life is choking our minds of the
peace we deserve! Our technology advancements shouldn’t suffocate our
minds, it should allow us to achieve more peace. Meditation helps put
those events in perspective for our daily tasks.
2. Your blood pressure is lowered
Science has proven it, meditation lowers the blood pressure, which in
return is related to your stress levels and stress
Much better than taking pills to lower your blood pressure!
3. People around you enjoy your company
Regular meditation leads to higher/positive energy that you are
consistently tapping into. This effectively makes you very pleasant to
be around, and people like that! People naturally gravitate to the
people that make them feel good.
4. Your connection with God is strengthened
Spiritual awareness is strengthened with a daily meditation practice.
You naturally become more aware of your surroundings, and higher
awareness always leads to a deeper connection with God. The trees begin
showing personalities, and the landscape takes on different meanings …
all through a deeper awareness.
5. You achieve several hours of sleep in one 20
minute meditation session
Another scientific fact is that meditation is known to put you into a
deeper state of rest than deep sleep. Deep sleep is associated with a
delta brainwave. Deep meditation can drop you into that delta brainwave
rapidly, achieving the effects in a shorter amount of time.
6. Problems that seemed very difficult suddenly
have clear solutions
For every problem a solution exists. When your mind is clear and your
in a state of peace, solutions appear. Being in a state of peace just
naturally attracts solutions and pathways into your field of view.
7. Your productivity sky rockets because of your
ability to have clear focus
If solutions to problems appear more frequently when meditating daily,
then imagine what happens to your everyday tasks. Solutions to everyday
life become more and more obvious. And you begin to take note of these
subtle changes as your spiritual vision grows clearer and wider.
8. Your life expectancy increases
Science has shown that regular meditation will increase your life
expectancy. It’s pretty obvious to see … less stress and more peace
promotes healthy cells and healthy cells regenerate healthier cells.
And likewise, stressed cells regenerate more stressed cells. So live
longer by choosing more peace in your life.
9. You effectively reduce stress in your life
Speaking of stress, meditation has a profound effect on reducing stress
in your body. Because meditation promotes peace and inner calm, stress
dissolves dramatically from this meditative process. Again, science has
10. You can visualize powerfully when combined with
positive affirmations and meditation
Meditation is powerful at clearing the mind and focusing on simple
things … like breathing … or a flower. But, it can be used for so much
more! To powerfully manifest your desires, you must get into a clear
connection with the source of manifesting (God/Universe/Ethers). If
your spirits are on high while you visualize then the communication
channel for manifesting positive events in your life is strengthened.
While meditating I like to repeat affirmations, otherwise known as
mantras, to help focus my energy into the positive. These statements
can be as simple as “love” or “I am love, I am joy, I am peace”.
11. You feel fantastic throughout your day!
And finally, when you meditate on a regular basis, you just feel
fantastic. Plain and simple. You feel good. Everything else is details
1. Respect everyone, including our guests.
2. No continuous swearing (some words are tolerated, like hell, shit and ass, but not often) No "F" word!!!
3. NO POSTS IN ALL CAPS, CONTINUOUSLY! On one line, it's alright, but not all the time.
4. No PoStS LiKe ThIs AlL tHe tImE.
5. Don't ask to be mod
6. No racist or homophobic comments
7. No impersonations of Mods, Admin or other Chatango members
8. No porn
9. No pretending to be mod
10. No sexual harassment
11. Try to keep the chat focused on metaphysical, spiritual or esoteric topics
12. No spamming
13. Have fun Violating any of these rules may result in an immediate ban. For some people, this will be their first time here. Let's try to make a nice impression for all of our guests and treat everyone as you would like to be treated.