Do you have an obsession over the stars and outer space? Have you ever experienced prophetic dreams or visions? Do you have a fascination with ancient symbols? Take the quiz below, you might be a starseed!
Starseeds are simply those people who either have been awakened to Spirit or have bloodlines from ancient days which connect them to visitors from the stars. There are people of starseed origin that are just people. They may have more insight and longing for things of spiritual nature, and a deep respect for the creation. As there are different races of people, and differing ranks of spirits, so also are there different types of starseeds. There are those of unions with higher dimensional beings, those of unions with angelic spirit beings, and those of unions with reptilian beings: these latter often being bred through genetic manipulation in secret experiments using technology and genetic information taught by reptilians.
True starseeds in harmony with the Creator exhibit certain personality traits and manifestation of powers inherited from their ancestors. There are many lists of starseed traits made by people suspecting such a heritage, but these often have combined the traits of all type of Starseed, including those traits inherent in reptilians.
Some of the traits of true starseed who are in harmony with the Creator are such:
1) An aversion to bright unnatural lighting, yet solace found in natural sunlight.
2) An aversion to reptiles, amphibians, and snakes. [Reptilian seeds often are obsessively attracted to these however.]
3) Sensitivity to extreme hot or cold.
4) An extreme sensitivity to pain.
5) A feeling of being very different from most others.
6) A memory or memories of a profound experience around the ages 5 to 9, usually having something to do with “aliens,” UFO‘s, or stars. This could also include spiritual visions of earth creatures or people.
In5D SPIRITUAL PSYCHOLOGY: In a recent poll, nearly 75% of all Americans believe they are psychologically prepared for proof of extraterrestrial life while nearly 80% of those polled believe the U.S. Government is hiding information relating to UFO’s and extraterrestrials.
7) An obsession with the stars and/or outer space.
8) Having an “imaginary” childhood friend that seemed to speak of its own accord, as if they were a separate entity. This sometimes continues into adulthood.
9) Attraction to the colors green, blue, and purple, especially the lighter/softer colors such as sky-blue and lavender.
10) Acute hearing/above average hearing range.
11) Extreme sensitivity to excessive or clamorous noise.
12) A driving need to get away from “normal” people to either be alone, or seek out someone who shares your interests in spiritual matters.
13) An inner desire and knowing to “do what is right” even though these things were not taught, but often feeling trapped as a child and expressing ones self in ways that are troubling to others.
14) Hyperactivity as a child.
15) Extreme sensitivity or extreme tolerance to alcohol, medicines, drugs.
16) Creating within ones own mind “fantasy” worlds that often include alien life, journeys to other planets, and places beyond the stereotypical “fantasies” of earth.
17) Dreams involving flying in bodily form or astral projection.
18) Prophetic dreams, visions, or mental suggestions that later come to pass.
In5D SPIRITUAL PSYCHOLOGY: Blind people have dreams. In conventions for the blind, they often segregate themselves as being born blind versus being advantageously blind (where blindness occurred after being able to see). My advantageously blind Psychology of Sleep and Dreams professor stated that once he went blind, he still retained the ability to see in his dreams, but after a while, his dreams became more sensory related to touch, smell and sound versus visual cognition.
19) Being empathic.
20) Having a desire to heal.
21) Having a desire to try to “save the world” or straiten out problems in the world.
22) A solid belief that there is an all-powerful, all-knowing deity, even though you may not have been taught about “God.”
23) Having a nagging feeling that most religions, both orthodox and unorthodox, are missing some key elements in their teachings.
24) An almost obsessive desire to search out the missing elements of spiritual teachings not found in religion.
25) Missing time, extra slow time, or speeding time.
26) Having experienced being in one place, then in the blink of an eye being somewhere else. [teleportation/bilocation]
27) Knowing you have been in a certain place, but others who you saw in the same place claim you were not there. [invisibility/cloaking/phasing]
28) A connection to animals that is above average.
29) Telepathic communication with animals.
30) Attraction to birds of prey such as Hawks and Eagles.
31) A special attraction to cats – all cats seem to be your friend.
32) Attraction to “power animals” such as Bear, Wolf, or Buffalo
33) Aversion to city living – strong desire to live in a rural and natural environment.
34) Knowing something is gravely wrong with society without having this knowledge preached to you by doomsday prophets, or conspiracy theorists – you see it yourself and evaluate it within your own mind.
35) A very deep inner pull that seems to constantly make you aware that you are more than you are, and you need to be finding out what and why.
36) Extreme aversion to violence, fighting, and war.
37) Having a deep desire to form a union with one person of the opposite sex for life. Even having this urge as a child.
38) Having an awareness of romantic attraction and love prior to the age of 10.
39) Having blonde or red hair in your gene pool [even if your own hair is different]
40) Being attracted to either very pale complexions, or olive/reddish complexions.
41) Having an above average IQ.
42) Aversion to either extreme male dominant religion or extreme female dominant religion – knowing there is a balance.
43) Attraction to powerful things in nature, such as thunderstorms, lightning, waterfalls, and surf.
44) Attraction to ancient symbols.
45) Being an avid reader who “drinks in” knowledge quicker than the “average” person.
46) Having an interest or attraction to such fields of science as archaeology, astronomy, or quantum physics.
47) Aversion to mundane employment, repetitive tasks, “dead-end” jobs. Not satisfied with working for others, but more than willing to work doing something [which you have yet to discover, but know is out there]
48) Aversion to sexual joking, racial joking, or foul language.
49) Expectation of great changes upon Earth in the near future.
50) A nagging suspicion that you are more than your parents offspring, that you have some unfulfilled mission, and that the implications of these matters have powerful and eternal consequences for both yourself and the Earth.
If you can answer “yes” to even half of these, there is a good chance you are starseed.
If you have answered 35 or more of these in the affirmative, you most likely are starseed, especially if you answer “yes” to some of the deeper traits, such as those in numbers 6, 22 to 27, 29, 42, and 50.
The influences of the Pleiades was known to the ancient peoples of Earth. The seven stars, the seven sisters as they were named – though a small cluster in the night sky, were perceived as being much more than a few small stars in the myriad of lights above. Ancient people knew the Truth and expressed it. We have always been messengers, a rank of “angels” – though not the higher ranked angels. Some of us have not always been obedient to the absolute Truth, and have been both misled and have misled.
I clarify to you at this time, that the Truth will be presented and all misconceptions cleared. Omissions will be reinstated, and additions will be removed so that the Truth of the eternal concepts, the will of the Creator, and the purpose of creation becomes a shining beacon of light as the stars illuminate through the darkness, and your closest star brings the light of day.