by Gregg Prescott, M.S.
Would you like to access higher states of consciousness? The following are 6 ways you can do this!
6 Ways To Access Higher Consciousness
1. Discernment. Discernment involves using your cognitive abilities by questioning EVERYTHING! When you do so, you begin your spiritual journey by seeking answers through truth.
2. Intuition. Similar to discernment, intuition is basically using your gut feelings to guide you.
3. Opening your 3rd eye. Your 3rd eye will show you things that were previously inaccessible to you. I give a tutorial on how to do this in the article, “Do THIS Right Before You Go To Sleep To Open Your 3rd Eye!“.
4. Meditate. Meditation helps to bring your mind into the alpha state where you can easily tap into higher states of consciousness.
5. Use the Law of Attraction. Try asking the universe for ideas and suggestions on what your direction should be… or any other question you may have. The key is to LISTEN and to OBSERVE what is shown to you, as you are always being guided toward your life purpose.
6. Ask your spirit guides and guardian angels. Your spirit guides and guardian angels are there for you, 24/7/365 but they cannot act without you first asking them to do so, due to the Law of Free Will. Of course, they can gently guide you by giving you symbols such as a feather appearing out of nowhere to let you know they’re there for you, but you have to ASK them for help if you need it!
4 Tips in preparing yourself to access higher states of consciousness
1. Ground yourself. Staying grounded is a great way to prepare yourself for higher states of consciousness. Try going for a walk (barefooted, preferably) and connecting with nature. Similar to #4 (Meditation) you may be able to connect with nature to reach higher states of consciousness.
2. Live in the heart. Stay heart-centered as much as possible, thus keeping the lines of communication open between you and higher consciousness.
3. Ho’oponopono. With feeling behind it, say Please forgive me, I’m sorry, thank you, and I love you at any given time throughout the day. The Universe LOVES gratitude!
4.Turn off the TV! The biggest deterrent to accessing higher consciousness is watching television or low vibrational movies that feature horror or the killing of someone.
Deciding to live in higher states of consciousness is a full-time job. Take it seriously, yet have fun with it. As you change, the world changes around you.
Click here for more articles by Gregg Prescott!
About the Author:
Gregg Prescott, M.S. is the founder and editor of In5D and BodyMindSoulSpirit. He hosts a weekly spiritual show on In5D Radio and promotes spiritual, metaphysical and esoteric conferences in the United States through In5dEvents. His love and faith for humanity motivates him to work relentlessly in humanity’s best interests 12-15+ hours a day, 365 days a year. Please like and follow In5D on Facebook as well as BodyMindSoulSpirit on Facebook!