Last updated on April 26, 2011 at 12:00 am EDT by in5d Alternative News
* Click HERE to visit our Official Facebook page and be sure to "Like" us!!! (opens in a new window)
* Also visit in5D Connection where you can find your soul mate or join one of our amazing groups. EVERYONE is welcome!
After learning about all the different locations, colors and objects, most of us will have a lot of rearranging to do to align our spaces with the entire bagua chart. However, according to Feng Shui, everyone also has certain sectors that hold the greatest effect on their life.
To find out which sector you should focus on, you have to find your kua number.
1. Take the last two digits of the year you were born (Example: 1983=83).
2. Add the digits. If they result in a two digit number, add them again and again until you get a one digit number (Example: 8+3=11, 1+1=2).
3. If male, take your single digit and subtract it from 10. (Example: 10-2=8). If female, add five to your digit. If the result is two digits, use the second digit (Example: 2+5=7).
Your Feng Shui Kua Number
After you know your kua number, use this Lucky Feng Shui Directions Chart (below) to determine your auspicious and inauspicious directions. You shouldfocus on your auspicious direction when arranging objects in your room.
For optimal harmony and success, you should sleep, work and sit with your head pointed in your auspicious kua number direction. The inauspicious direction alerts you to what (or who) to avoid, and is used best as a self-analysis at the beginning of learning Feng Shui. If your bed is pointed in your inauspicious direction, that could offer major insight into your problems. One more point on kua numbers is that odd numbers are considered more fortunate than even numbers. This idea stems from the belief that yang/odd is luckier than yin/even.
Feng Shui has numerous ways to improve one's quality of life. From basic feng shui steps, such as good air and good light to slightly more advanced ones, such as facing your best, or lucky directions.
Your lucky feng shui directions help you attract the quality of energy that is most nourishing, or suitable, for you. Once you know your lucky feng shui directions, you will try to face them at work, at home, and when you sleep (the direction the crown of your head is facing when you are in bed)
How do your find your lucky feng shui directions? It is easy.
First, you have to find out your Kua number.
Second, look at the chart below and find out the best, or lucky feng shui directions for your Kua number.
1. Respect everyone, including our guests.
2. No continuous swearing (some words are tolerated, like hell, shit and ass, but not often) No "F" word!!!
3. NO POSTS IN ALL CAPS, CONTINUOUSLY! On one line, it's alright, but not all the time.
4. No PoStS LiKe ThIs AlL tHe tImE.
5. Don't ask to be mod
6. No racist or homophobic comments
7. No impersonations of Mods, Admin or other Chatango members
8. No porn
9. No pretending to be mod
10. No sexual harassment
11. Try to keep the chat focused on metaphysical, spiritual or esoteric topics
12. No spamming
13. Have fun Violating any of these rules may result in an immediate ban. For some people, this will be their first time here. Let's try to make a nice impression for all of our guests and treat everyone as you would like to be treated.
All content posted on this site is commentary or opinion and is protected under Free Speech. in5d.com is not responsible for content written by contributing authors. The information on this site is provided for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended as a substitute for professional advice of any kind. in5d.com assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material.