The New moon is in Taurus at 7:26 pm on the 22nd of April 2020. Uranus- the great awakener is uncomfortably fused with the Sun and the Moon in same is safe Taurus.
Creative energy rises up to innovate. It surges forth to reinvent reality. The time is ripe with opportunity for wealth and innovation. What will we create?
Structured Saturn is Square this unpredictably potent mix of planets. Action is required for growth. Stepping into our power is required for our independence. Our individuality is necessary.
Heavy though it may be, you are uniquely wired to get to where you aim to be. Let us climb one step at a time. In Solitude we find space to focus, to hocus pocus the next chapter into reality.
Mercury in Aries is square to Pluto and Jupiter. Courage rises and allows us to say what we think and feel. For better or worse. For the meeker of us it helps us shake off complacency, what we have seen can not be unseen. Structures are falling around us. Justice and truth shine a light on the shadows for the greater good of all.
Value conscious Venus is in Gemini and brave Mars is in genius innovator Aquarius. Our Humanitarian instincts are strong. Our need to protect and assist is well timed and thought out.
Great conversations where everyone is heard and respected are possible now. Heart to heart talks and like minded companions remind us that humans are social creatures, whether introvert or extrovert we all need a cuddle and to feel understood, loved. We need to feel valued.
Neptune is strong and still fuzzying us up. Not really sure are we. So stop trying to know what you can’t know and focus now. Breathe. Dive into your creative side. Go Deep. Write, sing, paint, draw, speak, share and be. Be you. Be you. Be you!
We have a chance now to recreate our reality. Our world is paused on one level. Allowing us space to create new worlds, new ways. With Jupiter and Pluto in Capricorn, truth and evolution are happening and Neptune reminds us that nothing is as it seems while Uranus says F the old way. Let this old earth become new again. Let it be built on what is right and true.
Be sure to take the time to write down your brilliant plans. Jupiter and Pluto fused are a sign of wealth. The ideas that come now could lead to independent wealth for all. Follow your creative self into the future- Dream it up. Write it down. Act! Your power resides in your response. Take responsibility. It will lead you where you want to go.
The Taurus new moon taps us into the finer things in life. Our creative selves kinda love being home now. Our ability to be musical and poetic and soft and sensuous helps us slow down and feel the beat of the heart of the earth. We are makers. We create. Let’s get started. We stand on solid ground even while reality morphs around us. Trust. Yes, trust.
This is a pivotal time so take the time to submit your wish to the universe. Don’t forget the children- send them love and surround them in Light. They are our future. Send love to the Earth, animal, plant and mineral kingdom.All of us are Earthlings. We are in this together.
Thanks for showing up. Your light is needed. Your purpose is now!
This Weeks Everyday Astrology Podcast
About the author: I get such lovely feedback and attract very Light conscious people, feel blessed. I was told in 2005 while at a group channeling session, that I was one of the early indigo Children, at the time I was only vaguely aware of what that meant.I was 32 and it was true. Such a gift to find that out and begin to understand my differences were common among people with similar wiring.
I have been studying astrology for 21 years, teaching and practicing professionally for 14 and speaking and writing for the last 6. I am also a Mum of a 14 year old unschooled daughter and the life partner to her Dad. It’s a grand little life and I want to help other people exit the matrix and live a life of Love and Light too. My offering is the connection to the energies of the planets and the understanding of our birth charts, our blueprint for our life plans. Please visit Hillory Skott International Holistic Astrologer.
Gregg Prescott, M.S.
Founder, Webmaster, & Editor, In5D.com
- The earliest recorded evidence of astrology dates back to ancient Babylon, where astrologers studied the movements of the planets and stars to predict events such as eclipses, floods, and wars.
- In ancient Greece, astrology was closely linked with philosophy, and many philosophers such as Plato and Aristotle believed that the movements of the planets had a direct influence on human affairs.
- During the Renaissance in Europe, astrology experienced a resurgence of popularity, with many famous thinkers and artists such as Leonardo da Vinci and Michelangelo incorporating astrological symbolism into their work.
- In the 17th and 18th centuries, astrology fell out of favor with the rise of scientific rationalism, but it continued to be practiced in secret by many individuals, including some prominent figures such as Benjamin Franklin.
- In the late 19th and early 20th centuries, astrology experienced a revival as interest in spiritualism and mysticism grew, and many new forms of astrology emerged, including psychological astrology and horary astrology.
- Today, astrology continues to be a popular practice around the world, with many people using it as a tool for self-discovery, spiritual growth, and understanding the energies and influences of the universe. It is also studied by scholars and researchers in fields such as psychology, anthropology, and cultural studies.
Donate Crypto: https://cointr.ee/in5d
See EXCLUSIVE In5D videos and ad free articles on Patreon for a minimal donation! https://www.patreon.com/in5d