by Max and Lana
Guest writers, In5D.com
Crystal Attributes and Tips
As more people awaken to higher levels of consciousness, they are waking up to find that they have attributes, senses, or “gifts” that are different than the majority of the population. They may also find that the children or young adults who are genetically related to them, or who gravitate toward them, are also intensely unique.
It is no doubt that we are experiencing a “wave” like never before of Crystal Children being born, most likely to help humans and this planet move forward in the coming years. Crystal Children (and Crystal Adults) really are the next step in human evolution in frequency, mindset, and heart. Unlike their predecessors whose vibrations and gifts are usually activated as they mature, Crystals are born already programmed with the information, DNA, energies, and frequencies associated with awakening–higher consciousness, enlightenment, and unconditional love.
If you suspect that you or someone in your life is a Crystal, here are many of the qualities of Crystals and ways to determine for sure:
- Crystals have big, beautiful, captivating eyes that seem to see right into your soul.
- Crystals are extremely sensitive to everything around them—food, chemicals, toxins, weather, and even other people’s negative emotions, illnesses, or injuries.
- Crystals are extremely empathic and intuitive, and have a deep knowing about what people are really thinking and feeling. Therefore, being in crowded places, cities, hospitals, etc. can be very uncomfortable for them.
- Crystals often see, talk to, and interact with “imaginary friends,” who are actually real energetic entities or angels that most humans can’t see.
- Crystals attract babies and animals who sense their high frequencies, and can also see the guardian angels or entities that are around the Crystal.
- Crystals have a deep love for and need to connect with nature and water, which are grounding and healthy for them.
- Crystals are gentle and wise beyond their years, and usually do not require traditional, discipline-style parenting.
- Crystals are very hurt by human tendencies to harm the environment and to disregard the other living creatures on this planet. They are often overwhelmed by man’s greed and man’s inhumanity to man and to the earth.
- Crystals are very creative, artistic, smart and expressive in unconventional ways. They tend to begin talking later than other children because they feel words are unnecessary for communication—not because they are less intelligent or less capable.
- Crystals are like a magnet for other people, but they are quite humble and prefer solitude, deep quiet, and time for reflection and re-balancing.
- Crystals experience a lot of “miracles” around them, including synchronicities, rapid healing, and successes.
- Crystal frequencies often disrupt gadgets, reception, and technological equipment.
- Crystals are about unconditional love, oneness, living from the heart, and service to others. They do not understand ways that aren’t peaceful, genuine, tolerant, and loving. Ego appears noticeably absent in what they think and do.
- Because of all that they sense and internalize, Crystals tend to have bouts of depression, and/or extreme highs and lows in mood, as well as difficulty focusing on topics or tasks that don’t stimulate them fully.
- Crystals are often more prone to eating disorders and/or poor self image because the human form is so limiting and fails to express the power and magnitude of their soul, heart, and energies.
- Crystals often feel responsible for someone else’s fighting or death. They may withdraw so as not to appear too out of control from the grief and guilt.
- Crystals have an innate and uncanny understanding of spirituality, the universe, and cosmos.
If a large number of the qualities listed above are familiar to you, then you or someone you love was likely born a Crystal. Here are some tips to help navigate the often intense Crystal experience:
- Validate what the Crystal feels and sees. Whether they are seeing entities, reacting to food or toxins, or having vivid dreams or premonitions, Crystals need to be reminded that their experiences, abilities, and frequencies are indeed a special gift. Not all people have them or are even open to them, but what they experience is real.
- Encourage Crystals to express what they see and feel through art, stories, music, role playing, etc. Allow Crystals to express their truths and PLEASE speak your truths to Crystals, as they will see through any lies or façade that others may try to present.
- Pay attention to how and when the Crystal feels/reacts— in order to determine sensitivities, allergies, and patterns. You’ll see rhythms, correlations, and bigger pictures to help understand, prevent, and/or protect from uncomfortable scenarios.
- Learn to distinguish “what’s yours” from what’s someone else’s or something else’s. Crystals naturally tune into or feel illnesses and/or emotions of people and even animals around them. They need to learn to gauge what’s truly their own and what they are simply reflecting or “taking” from others.
- Strongly encourage any Crystal to spend time in water and in nature to help re-balance, heal, and shield from negative energy, illnesses, and depression. Baths, un-crowded pools, or clean lakes/oceans can be the key to wellbeing. Dense city living may be extremely debilitating for Crystals who become overloaded with sensory information. So, visits to parks, trips to the country, and submerging hands and/or the body in water are crucial for Crystals who are city dwellers.
- Learn to trust the Crystal’s intuition regarding everything from food to friends to activities to healing modalities. Intuition is their best teacher and guide, especially since people of high frequency don’t usually respond to food, medicine, situations, and modalities the way other people do. For instance, if a teacher or practitioner is of a lower frequency, the interaction will actually detract or take energy from the Crystal instead of having a healing or helpful effect.
- Exercise the telepathic communication muscle. Try communicating with Crystals through thought and intention and see what happens. Crystals will learn to consult their mental inventory of frequencies and will quickly adapt to communicating nonverbally, as they did when they were younger.
- Ensure that Crystals USE their energy through sports, activities, martial arts, dancing, etc. If they do not expend the incredible amounts of energy that they receive and perceive, the energy will be internalized and manifest as depression, illness, ADD/ADHD, skin issues, and/or other uncomfortable symptoms. So, encourage Crystals to play, exercise, and engage in whatever activities make them feel “in their zone.”
Clearly, as our world moves forward in the coming years, Crystals are our hope and help. Those of us who have encountered them know that Crystals epitomize the vibration, mindset, heartbeat, and lifeline of tomorrow. If allowed, they will create a better environment for everyone, in which we may all evolve and become more like them– peaceful, intuitive, and magical. Crystals truly are a gift from the universe and it is vital that we help make way for their approaches, perspectives, and senses.
Click here for more articles by Max and Lana!
About the authors: Max, the Healer’s Healer, is an acclaimed energy healer, psychic coach, and medical intuitive. Max and Lana enjoy helping other twin flame partners make the most of this human experience.
See EXCLUSIVE In5D videos and ad free articles on Patreon for a minimal donation! https://www.patreon.com/in5d