How would you like to slow down the aging process? Would you add ozone to your water if you knew that it helps to prevent cancer? What if you could fight infections with ozone therapy?
Most of the food that we eat is considered “dead” food as most nutrients are eliminated through the manufacturing of processed food. This is why many foods have vitamins added to them. Even the water you drink is virtually dead from all of the chemical processing.
What we end up consuming is a lot of calories without any substance.
Ozone Therapy and Cancer
Cancer cells cannot live in oxygen, and for that reason cancer has been treated with ozone therapy for decades. Ozone’s success as a cancer preventative and treatment therapy has been based on three important scientific discoveries. First discovery: Nobel Prize winner Dr. Otto Warburg proved that the primary pre-condition for the development of cancer is “a lack of oxygen at cellular level.” Second discovery: Another Nobel prize winner, Dr. James D. Watson co discoverer of the DNA double helix concluded “among the most useful carcinogenic agents known at present are several viruses.” The development of cancer has a viral component that was not recognized before. Viruses cannot live in oxygen.
Aging is a Disease, Ozone Helps Slow the Process
It is not unusual to go to an orthodox medical doctor with a question about a symptom and rather than get a medical explanation, be told “it’s your age.” Age seems to be the excuse for arthritis, diabetes, fatigue, stroke, cancer, impotence, overweight, constipation, digestive disorders, Alzheimer’s and every known medical condition. Age is a scape-goat excuse; it’s the lazy doctor’s way out. Can you imagine all those years in medical school to utter such silliness? In Naturopathic medicine, it is our belief that age and aging, especially premature aging, is a disease. Did you get that? This is a different Medical model. When we define aging as a disease, and put aging in the proper perspective, not only does it not permit the lazy diagnosis, “it’s your age,” but it dares to ask more challenging questions.
- Why are so many people old at 35 and others young at 70?
- Why do some people look much older and others much younger than their age?
- Why do some old people live relatively free of disease?
- Why do some people reach a certain age and go down hill quickly while others seem to be ageless?
- Why are class reunions so shocking?
- Some people don’t seem to change, while others become unrecognizable?
- What is old age? What is youth? Is it chronological or bio-chemical?
Dr. Bernard McFadden was parachuting out of airplanes into the Thains River in France at age 87. He married a 30-year-old woman who had a tough time keeping up with him. Dr. Bernard Jensen, at age 92 he overcame cancer 3 times, a few days later after his last victory at age 90, he was paralyzed by a truck. His weight dropped to 79 pounds and wasn’t expected to live. He overcame and stands on his feet and lectures for up to 8 hours at a time. Dr. Norman W. Walker was supposed to die according to his doctor at age 50, he changed his lifestyle and outlived all of his doctors and at age 115 he wrote his last book, “Health in the Colon.” I know one 90-year-old patient who chops wood 4 hours a day and another 91-year-old that is president of a labor union. He goes to work every day just like he has all his life, he also lifts weights and lives a very active life. Jack La Lane at 85 is planning to swim from Catalina Island to L.A. underwater about a 30 mile swim. Who is young and who is old? Are these exceptional men or are they simply functioning at the potential that our Creator designed us to function at?
While our entire society of “sickees” are operating at a level far below their potential. Dr. Jensen spent a lifetime studying old people, he traveled to 90 countries, and he claims that oxygen is one of the keys to longevity. Ozone therapy remember, is super oxygen. One of the basic healing principles of Naturopathic medicine always was fresh air and sunshine. We’ve learned that fresh air and sunshine generates ozone, the super oxygen that stimulates healing. In the Hunza country high up in the Himalayan Mountains the average life expectancy is 120 years of age. 110-year-old men play sports with the younger men. They work 10-12 hours a day in the fields. Some live to be 130 years of age and more. There is no cancer, no heart disease, no diabetes, and no arthritis. What do the experts attribute the Hunza’s exceptional health and longevity? Their soil, water and food is different then ours. They don’t have the mental stress that we have. But the biggest contributing factor is pure ozone, the super oxygen that is found in abundance in high mountain areas above 7,000 feet.
100 Benefits of Ozone Therapy
1. Improved circulation
2. Cell energizer
3. Vitality booster
4. Immune enhancer
5. Skin purifier
6. Oxygenates hemoglobin
7. Neutralizes acid
8. Liver cleanser
9. Kills parasites
10. Combats chronic fatigue syndrome
11. Corrects dizziness
12. Blood purifier
13. Relieves muscle aches
14. Builds muscle
15. Combats depression
16. Neutralizes stomach acid
17. Overcomes weakness
18. Corrects memory loss
19. Enhances immune system
20. Fights bronchial problems
21. Prevents tumors
22. Decomposes plague
23. Increases cellular vitality
24. Boosts energy
25. Fights flu
26. Releases tension
27. Burns fat
28. Protects against stroke
29. Kills virus
30. Blood booster
31. Speeds healing
32. Improves digestion
33. Clears out brain fog
34. Cleans mucus
35. Kills candida
36. Improves heart function
37. Fights infection
38. Prevents sudden heart attack
39. Kills bacteria
40. Relieves angina
41. Heightens alertness
42. Prevents colds
43. Stops cancer cells
44. Neutralizes chronic hostility
45. Calms nerves
46. Speeds recovery
47. Oxidizes poisons
48. Breaks up cholesterol
49. Eliminates lactic acid
50. Speeds athletic recovery
51. Improves mental quickness
52. Strengthens immune system
53. Improves vitamin uptake
54. Kills Candida
55. Improves mineral absorption
56. Destroys harmful microorganisms
57. Oxidizes morbific material
58. Balances acid/alkaline
59. Decreases stress
60. Improves amino acid utilization
61. Improves brain function
62. Oxygenates pancreas
63. Kills bad colon bacteria
64. Ignites carbohydrates
65. Help supplements to work better
66. Burns off excess sugar
67. Enhances mood
68. Purifies liver
69. Oxygenates spleen
70. Improves mental stability
71. Speeds up faulty metabolism
72. Clears out dirty fluids
73. Detoxifies the lymph system
74. Prevents degenerate diseases
75. Prevents premature aging
76. Prevents irregular heartbeat
77. Prevents gangrene
78. Prevents peripheral vascular disease
79. Fights herpes
80. Kills worms
81. Fights emphysema
82. Prevents angina pain
83. Prevents shingles
84. Prevents fever blister
85. Prevents asthma
86. Prevents lymes disease
87. Fights parasitic infection
88. Fights fibermayalgia
89. Prevents epsein barr
90. Prevents cluster headaches
91. Prevents cardiac arrhythmias
92. Disburses heavy metal toxicity
93. Prevents allergies
94. Neutralizes environmental toxicity
95. Prevents Alzheimer’s
96. Prevents constipation
97. Prevents nerve related diseases
98. Prevents gastro intestinal disorders
99. Prevent ms
100.Detoxifies every cell in the body
Ozone is 3000x the Power of Chlorine
Ozone is up to 3000 times faster and more effective than chlorine at killing bacteria, molds, cysts and inactivating virus, while providing you with a purity not achievable with conventional chemicals. Unique to ozone is the fact that micro organisms do not build up immunity to being treated with ozone. Ozone is approved for direct contact with food products by the FDA as an antimicrobial agent and granted full USDA approval with no restrictions for use on organic products.
Major Effects Of Ozone
1. Ozone stimulates the production of white blood cells. These cells protect the body from viruses, bacteria, fungi and cancer. If, deprived of oxygen, these cells malfunction. They fail to eliminate invaders and even turn against normal, healthy cells (allergic reactions). Ozone significantly raises the oxygen levels in the blood for long periods after ozone administration; as a result, allergies have a tendency to become desensitized.
2. Interferon levels are significantly increased. Interferons are globular proteins. Interferons orchestrate every aspect of the immune system, inhibit viral replication.
3. Ozone stimulates the production of Tumor Necrosis Factor. TNF is produced by the body when a tumor is growing. Ozone stimulates the secretion of IL-2. Interluekin-2 is one of the cornerstones of the immune system. It is secreted by T-helpers. T-helper causes it to produce more IL-2. Ozone’s main duty is to induce Lymphocytes to differentiate and proliferate, yielding more T-helpers, T-suppressors, cytotoxic T’s, T-delayed’s and T-memory cells.
4. Ozone kills most bacteria at low concentrations. The metabolism of most bacteria is on average one-seventeenth as efficient as our own.
5. Ozone is effective against all types of fungi. This includes systemic candida albicans, athlete’s foot, molds, mildews, yeasts, and even mushrooms.
6. Ozone fights viruses in a variety of ways. As discussed above, ozone also goes after the viral particles directly.
7. Ozone is antineoplastic. This means that ozone inhibits the growth of new tissue because rapidly dividing cells shift their priorities away from producing the enzymes needed to protect themselves from the ozone. Cancer cells are rapidly-dividing cells and are inhibited by ozone.
8. Ozone oxidizes arterial plaque. It breaks down the plaque involved in both Arteriosclerosis and Arthrosclerosis.
9. This means ozone has a tendency to clear blockages of large and even smaller vessels. This allows for better tissue oxygenation in deficient organs.
10. Ozone increases the flexibility and elasticity of red blood cells.
11. Ozone accelerates the Citric Acid Cycle. Also known as the Krebs Cycle or TCA Cycle, this is a very important step in the glycolysis of carbohydrates for energy.
12. Ozone makes the antioxidant enzyme system more efficient.
13. Ozone degrades petrochemicals. These chemicals have a potential to place a great burden on the immune system.
Gregg Prescott, M.S.
The Fountain of Youth?
For the past 6 months or so, I have been experimenting with ozone therapy by adding it to my drinking water along with using it to purify my air. About a year ago, I started drinking distilled water and incorporated organic juicing into my diet as well. I try to stay away from processed foods as much as possible. What I have noticed is that my hair went from predominantly gray to blonde after changing my eating and drinking habits while age lines seem to be disappearing.
I use the Aqua-6 Ozone Generator which is reasonably priced (under $70) and has the biggest bang for the buck with a 600 mg/h Ozone Output.
I stopped drinking distilled water about 3 months ago and have been buying 5 gallon jugs of water and placing them on a water cooler. Before doing so, I run my Ozone Generator ozone generator on the water for about 50 minutes. Typically, ozone does not stay in your water for much longer than an hour or so, but what it’s doing is purifying the water that I have bought. After pouring a glass of water, I add ozone to the water in a swirling motion, both clockwise and counter-clockwise for a minute or two.
You may find yourself experimenting on ozone water by perhaps using it on your plants or giving it to your pets.
The bottom line is that you have nothing to lose and everything to gain!
If you have tried ozone water and would like to share your experiences, please comment below!
Benefits Of Ozone; http://www.medi-zone.co.za/node/8
Introduction To Ozone Therapy, http://www.ozoneuniversity.com/intro-to-ozone-therapy.htm
Benefits Of Ozone, http://www.purotecs.com/benefits-of-ozone/
Disclaimer: The information on this web site is presented for the purpose of educational and free exchange of ideas and speech in relation to health and awareness only. It is not intended to diagnose any physical or mental condition. It is not intended as a substitute for the advice and treatment of a licensed professional. In the event that you use the information for your own health, or for that of your animals if you choose, you are prescribing for yourself or your animals, which is your constitutional right and for which the author of this site assumes no responsibility or liability of any kind. The author of this website is neither a legal counselor nor a health practitioner, nor a veterinarian and makes no claims in this regard.