Lunar Eclipse full moon in Capricorn July 16, 2019- 2:38 pm PDT. The Full moon brings to light what is hidden. The full moon Lunar Eclipse in Karmic Capricorn is no joke. The Eclipse ushers in the changes that keep us growing, which keeps us going. Arduous though it may be at times. Times like these.
Check the Capricorn area of your chart. There is so much energy in complicated opposition. Our relationship to what we Love is affected as Venus and Mars are conjunct in Cancer. There the North Node points the way to our evolution, yet this full moon is near the South Node of our past, lessons learned, seeds sowed.
Pluto is joined with this moon energy bringing stuff up for us to see. The dark and moldy bits that have been left to fester, push through to the surface now. Be open to the truth. Feel your way through. Sometimes we can only begin to live when we think we are going to die- thanks Pluto.
Pluto also creates an acute sensitivity to energy. If you are so inclined to be conscious of this process of evolution you are also part of the collective that is clearing out the old fear and pain. So all the exhaustion, all the fear, all the confusion, all the discomfort is being felt but you and me and everyone else too.
Also see: Which Pluto Generation Are You?
There is a restructuring going on for all of humanity. Whatever is in the way of that is being shown now. The invisible becomes visible. Disillusion is highly likely.
Sometimes our lives suck because we deserve it. Karma is not fair but just. The grace is in the understanding. Pluto can provide the right threads to pull for deeper awareness. Don’t turn away from the shadow, shine a light right into that scary ass darkness. The intensity will lift soon. Ish.
Saturn and Venus are opposed too. Saturn taps us into some pretty dark feelings. And connected with Venus we could be dealing with feelings of abandonment, fear of dying, fear of loss of material support, fear of loss in general. It’s OK. You’re all right, you are just moving through some of lifes darker, denser, sadder vibrations. Feel it. Acknowledge this phase of feeling. Feel from your heart.
Related article: Saturn – Why Are We Worshiping The Cult Of EL?
On the 18th, Neptune and Venus Trine each other thank the light. Might as well thank the dark while we are at it. Yin Yang and whatnot. Neptune can help us turn our dark journey into art. Your Soul sings when you create. Make something beautiful.
The 19th Mercury will back up into Cancer. We get a chance to rework or redo this. Are you taking care of yourself? Are you holding space for yourself to experience your emotions? Flowing feelings lead you where you want to go- the best version of your highest life. Follow your heart. Re-Envision your future.
Sunday the 21 st the healing will be obvious. The Moon will join with Neptune and Harmonize with Mercury and Venus. Blessings are apparent. This is a soothing end to a difficult week. Now you know.
The Negative has been transformed to the positive through the alchemy of feeling. Cool. We made it. Even if we don’t make it we made it. May the light of understanding soothe your Soul. May your boundaries be ablaze with Love.
Click here for this weeks Everyday Astrology Podcast
About the author: I get such lovely feedback and attract very Light conscious people, feel blessed. I was told in 2005 while at a group channeling session, that I was one of the early indigo Children, at the time I was only vaguely aware of what that meant.I was 32 and it was true. Such a gift to find that out and begin to understand my differences were common among people with similar wiring.
I have been studying astrology for 21 years, teaching and practicing professionally for 14 and speaking and writing for the last 6. I am also a Mum of a 14 year old unschooled daughter and the life partner to her Dad. It’s a grand little life and I want to help other people exit the matrix and live a life of Love and Light too. My offering is the connection to the energies of the planets and the understanding of our birth charts, our blueprint for our life plans. Please visit Hillory Skott International Holistic Astrologer.
Gregg Prescott, M.S.
Founder, Webmaster, & Editor, In5D.com
- The earliest recorded evidence of astrology dates back to ancient Babylon, where astrologers studied the movements of the planets and stars to predict events such as eclipses, floods, and wars.
- In ancient Greece, astrology was closely linked with philosophy, and many philosophers such as Plato and Aristotle believed that the movements of the planets had a direct influence on human affairs.
- During the Renaissance in Europe, astrology experienced a resurgence of popularity, with many famous thinkers and artists such as Leonardo da Vinci and Michelangelo incorporating astrological symbolism into their work.
- In the 17th and 18th centuries, astrology fell out of favor with the rise of scientific rationalism, but it continued to be practiced in secret by many individuals, including some prominent figures such as Benjamin Franklin.
- In the late 19th and early 20th centuries, astrology experienced a revival as interest in spiritualism and mysticism grew, and many new forms of astrology emerged, including psychological astrology and horary astrology.
- Today, astrology continues to be a popular practice around the world, with many people using it as a tool for self-discovery, spiritual growth, and understanding the energies and influences of the universe. It is also studied by scholars and researchers in fields such as psychology, anthropology, and cultural studies.
Donate Crypto: https://cointr.ee/in5dImage: Pixabay See EXCLUSIVE In5D videos and ad free articles on Patreon for a minimal donation! https://www.patreon.com/in5d Follow In5D on Patreon, Telegram, Twitter, Bitchute, TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and Truth Social @greggprescott
Additional In5D Mercury Retrograde Resources
Donate Crypto: https://cointr.ee/in5d
See EXCLUSIVE In5D videos and ad free articles on Patreon for a minimal donation! https://www.patreon.com/in5d